Center

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today We Picked Some Apples

I never thought that walking into a mosquito infested apple orchard to wrestle rotten apples out of my daughters hands while ducking the swings of the metal claw used to pick good apples by my son would be so much fun.  It was.  All kidding aside about the 'bad' parts of our apple picking adventure, we really enjoyed the chance to get out there and work, or in Hayden's case, sample the dirt.  This little orchard is literally only an apples throw (haha) away from our house and since today is the last full day of life being NOT CRAZY we thought it would be a good idea to check it out.   I'm also going to love all the magical things that will arrive in canning jars that the Nana is going to make out of the 20lbs of apples we picked!  Apple pie in a jar for Thanksgiving!!


This little guy loves a 'job'


Today everything was "Bir".  I'm hoping she meant bird and not bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment