Center

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Today We Did It (Dora Anyone?)

My Facebook status says it all:

Today... I survived. Don't know how we did it, but we did it. Thank you SO VERY MUCH to my wonderful family that helped pull it all together. Mom K, Dad K, Jenna, Christina, Jonathan and Ryhan, we love you guys so much!! We officially have an empty, clean, and trash free house we can hand keys off for tomorrow and let that stress officially leave my life. New house is set up great, just the garage to wade through but it will come with time.

We packed, we moved, we cleaned and loaded. We unpacked and cleaned on the other side. I could not thank everyone enough times for all the work they did today for our move while Casey was away guiding. I don't think I would have made it without all of them.  I am very proud of the state of the rental we are leaving and hope the Realtor and new renters agree. Goodbye awesome orchard house.






*Update:  Everyone is thrilled.  We get our full deposit back and the Realtor commented they had never seen that place so clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment